The Ministry of Health established a national database on COVID-19, including a central reporting mechanism for health organisations and full medical data on confirmed cases and test results. Aggregated data is used to inform decision makers on the spread of the virus and the appropriate response. Additionally, the ministry of health is promoting a secure platform for researchers and developers to access anonymised data, in accordance with the privacy protection law.
Release of COVID-19 open data (non-identifiable) on the following: testing; confirmed cases; hospitalisation; deaths; local statistics; mandatory isolations; demographics.
The Government of Poland provides information useful for citizens such as infection rate, list of specialised hospitals, info on pandemic-specific restrictions, special sections with info for entrepreneurs, students, people traveling or needing social aid.
Dashboard and visualisation of COVID-19 cases in the Czech Republic by the The Institute of Health Information and Statistics of the Czech Republic. Open data are also provided to support its reuse from these particular sets of information: Total (cumulative) number of tests performed - datasets with incremental and cumulative daily numbers of COVID-19 tests performed according to laboratory reports.
Total (cumulative) number of persons with proven disease by Regional Public Health...
Data dashboard and Visualisation of COVID-19 data.
- Please note that the OECD has not formally reviewed the responses and information provided and does not necessarily endorse any of the solutions included. Our objective is to share information and ideas at the maximum speed for governments to make use of it. As such, review and validation of information is limited and does not directly reflect the views or beliefs of the OECD.
- This platform, as well as any data and any map included herein, are without prejudice to the status of or sovereignty over any territory, to the delimitation of international frontiers and boundaries and to the name of any territory, city or area.
- Note by Turkey: The information in this document with reference to “Cyprus” relates to the southern part of the Island. There is no single authority representing both Turkish and Greek Cypriot people on the Island. Turkey recognises the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus (TRNC). Until a lasting and equitable solution is found within the context of the United Nations, Turkey shall preserve its position concerning the “Cyprus issue”.
- Note by all the European Union Member States of the OECD and the European Union: The Republic of Cyprus is recognised by all members of the United Nations with the exception of Turkey. The information in this document relates to the area under the effective control of the Government of the Republic of Cyprus.
- Regarding Kosovo, this designation is without prejudice to positions on status, and is in line with United Nations Security Council Resolution 1244/99 and the Advisory Opinion of the International Court of Justice on Kosovo’s declaration of independence.