Our communities are being hit hard by the Covid19 crisis, especially small and medium sized enterprises. As a consequence Europe faces a seriousrisk of a deep and lasting recession. It is in the interest of both private investors and regional authorities to join forces to support SMEs. However, how can we maximise the impact of these funds and create a truly sustainable recovery?The Impact Multiplier system is based on a tried and tested platform that will boost recovery by increasing the ...
A collection of a wider range different relevant open datasets. This includes COVID-19 cases data at the municipal level, but also data on care institutions and trained medical staff, labour market data, law data, traffic data, air quality data, health care expenditure, basic address registrations, population statistics, and more.
In the Netherlands, Agricultural and horticultural SMEs will be supported by temporarily relaxing the guarantee for working capital, which is part of the existing decree Borgstelling MKB-Landbouwkredieten (BL). The decree will ease acute liquidity problems for agricultural and horticultural business who experience those problems due to the COVID-situation. The credit is for a maximum of 2 years.
- Please note that the OECD has not formally reviewed the responses and information provided and does not necessarily endorse any of the solutions included. Our objective is to share information and ideas at the maximum speed for governments to make use of it. As such, review and validation of information is limited and does not directly reflect the views or beliefs of the OECD.
- This platform, as well as any data and any map included herein, are without prejudice to the status of or sovereignty over any territory, to the delimitation of international frontiers and boundaries and to the name of any territory, city or area.
- Note by Turkey: The information in this document with reference to “Cyprus” relates to the southern part of the Island. There is no single authority representing both Turkish and Greek Cypriot people on the Island. Turkey recognises the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus (TRNC). Until a lasting and equitable solution is found within the context of the United Nations, Turkey shall preserve its position concerning the “Cyprus issue”.
- Note by all the European Union Member States of the OECD and the European Union: The Republic of Cyprus is recognised by all members of the United Nations with the exception of Turkey. The information in this document relates to the area under the effective control of the Government of the Republic of Cyprus.
- Regarding Kosovo, this designation is without prejudice to positions on status, and is in line with United Nations Security Council Resolution 1244/99 and the Advisory Opinion of the International Court of Justice on Kosovo’s declaration of independence.