The district office of Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg has opened up 30 streets on Sundays for the creation of temporary playgrounds.
The German Research FOundation have launched a Call for interdisciplinary research into epidemics and pandemics on the occasion of the outbreak of SARS-CoV-2.
Funding is given to projects that deal with prevention, early detection, containment and research into the causes and effects of and dealing with epidemics and pandemics using the example of SARS-CoV-2 and other human-pathogenic microorganisms and viruses.
This includes research, for example on:
the challenges a...
Match for Healthcare is a simple and efficient digital interface between medical facilities and professionals. It is an interface that allows supporters and those in need to quickly and easily connect with each other. "match4healthcare" is the ideal tool for quick and efficient networking of supporters and facilities and especially now the state-of-the-art solution.
Publicly, the platform offers a form for people to offer their help depending on their medical training, for organisat...
The app will allow people to voluntarily and anonymously share information from their fitness trackers that could reveal signs of a Covid-19 infection.
The free app will log a person's postcode, age and weight and keep track of any changes in activity and sleep habits, heart rate or even body temperature that could be symptoms of an acute respiratory disease.
This is a digital hackaton/participatory project aimed at developing, testing and improving solutions to emerging challenges in the corona crisis. Everywhere in Germany, individuals are working on solutions.
Citizens as well as the ministries had the opportunity to submit their challenges until the Thursday before the hackathon. They asked themselves: What are the most pressing challenges we’re currently facing? What are the problems you would like to see solved? The challenges repr...
- Please note that the OECD has not formally reviewed the responses and information provided and does not necessarily endorse any of the solutions included. Our objective is to share information and ideas at the maximum speed for governments to make use of it. As such, review and validation of information is limited and does not directly reflect the views or beliefs of the OECD.
- This platform, as well as any data and any map included herein, are without prejudice to the status of or sovereignty over any territory, to the delimitation of international frontiers and boundaries and to the name of any territory, city or area.
- Note by Turkey: The information in this document with reference to “Cyprus” relates to the southern part of the Island. There is no single authority representing both Turkish and Greek Cypriot people on the Island. Turkey recognises the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus (TRNC). Until a lasting and equitable solution is found within the context of the United Nations, Turkey shall preserve its position concerning the “Cyprus issue”.
- Note by all the European Union Member States of the OECD and the European Union: The Republic of Cyprus is recognised by all members of the United Nations with the exception of Turkey. The information in this document relates to the area under the effective control of the Government of the Republic of Cyprus.
- Regarding Kosovo, this designation is without prejudice to positions on status, and is in line with United Nations Security Council Resolution 1244/99 and the Advisory Opinion of the International Court of Justice on Kosovo’s declaration of independence.