Governments traditionally don’t share information and learnings and they are often slow to evolve. OneTeamGov is an innovative community that spans the globe, bringing together individuals who are committed to radically reforming government services and learning from each other. OneTeamGov are an entirely volunteer-run network of individuals who continue to share ideas, project learnings, new ways of working, and continue to push government to be better for all.
Service shop, developed by the municipality of Larvik:
- is an online booking and calendar solution that allows service recipients to determine the time of receiving municipal services based on the recipients own calender and wishes
- is a secure solution that takes care of the privacy of the service recipients
- makes it easier for the employees to plan their days, the service order automatically generates employee workflow.
The Asker Welfare Lab is a lab guided by the principle: "No decision about me, shall be taken without me."
Asker Welfare Lab is a concept for service delivery, solely centered on the citizen, in which all relevant municipal services, together with external partners of collaboration, invest together, aiming to raise the living standards, thereby bettering the quality of life of each individual and family in the program. All the services do still have one common factor - the citizen. Their sole reason for existing is to deliver benefit for citizens in different stages of life.
The service concept is based on findings in two previous studies in the field of social housing conducted in Sarpsborg: The findings showed that our municipal services were fragmented and complex. But, they also showed that the number of homeless in Sarpsborg was lower than the average on a regional and national scale.
Housing conditions are of importance for people’s lives, health development. We decided to do more of what we did well, and improve it. This brought about the project Way Home.
- This platform, as well as any data and any map included herein, are without prejudice to the status of or sovereignty over any territory, to the delimitation of international frontiers and boundaries and to the name of any territory, city or area.
- Note by Turkey: The information in this document with reference to “Cyprus” relates to the southern part of the Island. There is no single authority representing both Turkish and Greek Cypriot people on the Island. Turkey recognises the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus (TRNC). Until a lasting and equitable solution is found within the context of the United Nations, Turkey shall preserve its position concerning the “Cyprus issue”.
- Note by all the European Union Member States of the OECD and the European Union: The Republic of Cyprus is recognised by all members of the United Nations with the exception of Turkey. The information in this document relates to the area under the effective control of the Government of the Republic of Cyprus.
- Regarding Kosovo, this designation is without prejudice to positions on status, and is in line with United Nations Security Council Resolution 1244/99 and the Advisory Opinion of the International Court of Justice on Kosovo’s declaration of independence.