Public education systems around the world are struggling to find their way to innovate. Top-Down reforms have failed to achieve the needed transformation. Mifras has created and successfully implemented an innovative model to transfer schools into hubs of educational innovation. With a focus on supporting school administrators to establish an intrapreneurial culture and ensure sustainability of innovation developed for continued creation of relevant education ventures at their schools.
Israel Unlimited helps people with disabilities experience life independently by providing them options for independent living in the community. Supported Housing and Expanded Supported Housing offer participants support and practical mentoring every step of the way in obtaining independent living opportunities. Affordable Housing holds the promise of a long term, stable home, and Smart Homes utilizes technological solutions to enhance personal safety and autonomy.
As we grow old our functional abilities decline affecting our lives significantly. Early detection in old age can prevent/preserve functional decline. Yet the existing solutions to this matter aren't proven as effective enough. JDC Israel, Invisi.care and Tel Aviv municipality are examining a unique product, leveraging existing data accumulated by telecom operators into an inexpensive effective large-scale proactive early detection tool. Enabling a new approach to prevention oriented services.
Surviving family members of unexpected deaths (accidents, murders, suicide) are often ill equipped to process pain, cope with daily functions, fulfill social roles and maintain health. Finding one's own spiritual resources in such crises can be immensely helpful. This pilot program integrates spiritual support responses into Israel’s Ministry of Labor & Social Affairs’ Sudden Loss and Bereavement Centers and targets parents in order to build and enhance family resilience and well-being.
Despite a growing elderly population, there is currently little articulated-demand or offerings in Israel by way of community-based services preserving functional ability in old age.
This innovation from the JDC Eshel addresses this, by integrating digital tools and an inter-organizational work process, including:
• A digital system providing personally adapted information on services in geographical area and recommendations for successful aging.
• A multi-disciplinary and multi-organizational approach among service providers, and public awareness of fostering functional preservation behavior.
CampusIL, the national digital learning venture, allows all Israeli society to enjoy an innovative and personalized learning experience with a vast array of quality content served by leading universities, vocational training institutes and other top content providers. As all courses are free, CampusIL bridges socioeconomic gaps within Israel and enables economic growth acceleration by offering a lifelong learning experience for students, educators, public servants and employment seekers.
- This platform, as well as any data and any map included herein, are without prejudice to the status of or sovereignty over any territory, to the delimitation of international frontiers and boundaries and to the name of any territory, city or area.
- Note by Turkey: The information in this document with reference to “Cyprus” relates to the southern part of the Island. There is no single authority representing both Turkish and Greek Cypriot people on the Island. Turkey recognises the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus (TRNC). Until a lasting and equitable solution is found within the context of the United Nations, Turkey shall preserve its position concerning the “Cyprus issue”.
- Note by all the European Union Member States of the OECD and the European Union: The Republic of Cyprus is recognised by all members of the United Nations with the exception of Turkey. The information in this document relates to the area under the effective control of the Government of the Republic of Cyprus.
- Regarding Kosovo, this designation is without prejudice to positions on status, and is in line with United Nations Security Council Resolution 1244/99 and the Advisory Opinion of the International Court of Justice on Kosovo’s declaration of independence.