The European Qualifications Passport for Refugees is a unique instrument providing refugees with an assessment of qualifications that cannot be fully documented. Based on the Lisbon Recognition Convention (Council of Europe/UNESCO), the methodology tested by the Council of Europe, the UNHCR, nine countries, National Recognition Centres and universities enables refugees to have their qualifications accepted across borders to continue their studies or find a job related to their education.
Make.org est une plateforme européenne de mobilisation citoyenne autour d’actions de transformation de la société. Dans ce cadre, Make.org développe une solution digitale de consultation massive, totalement inédite, capable de faire participer autour d’une question simple d’intérêt général, plusieurs milliers de citoyens, dans plusieurs langues, et de restituer les résultats de cette consultation en ligne, de manière quasi instantanée. Cette solution est complétée des ateliers en présentiel.
Les Halles Civiques is a third-place network that gathers organisations working on citizen empowerment, public innovation, and democratic progress. Its members are researchers, designers, social innovators, entrepreneurs, etc. It aims to contribute to a richer and more inventive democratic life at the local, national and international level, and strengthen democratic innovation. It is also a physical space where citizens, professionals and representatives can work, meet and discuss.
« DK Plus de Mobilité » is an ambitious transportation policy led by the Dunkirk Urban District Council. This project aims to increase the share (less than 7%) of public transit in the Dunkirk area (200 000 inhabitants). The main challenge and specificity of this project – developed in consultation with local population - consists in combining the upgrading and modernization of transport infrastructures with the implementation of free public transport for all.
There are two projects to co-build the relationship change between administration and farmers, organised by the group “Les IdéaCteurs” :
- “la parole aux jeunes” an innovative form of debate with 80 technical students to become farmers
- a creative session “pour simplifier la vie des agriculteurs” organised in june 2018, with 40 people (half of farmers, half of public officers) which allowed, in a very constructive climate, to generate around 20 ideas about 3 possible axes of simplification.
This innovation was developed in order to help to prevent interferences, providing a solution for booking frequencies in the general authorization bands.
The main innovation is that this solution is based on the blockchain technology, and open to everybody. This way, our solution guarantees the integrity, the immutability, the transparency, the traceability, the audibility of the reservations of frequencies.
- This platform, as well as any data and any map included herein, are without prejudice to the status of or sovereignty over any territory, to the delimitation of international frontiers and boundaries and to the name of any territory, city or area.
- Note by Turkey: The information in this document with reference to “Cyprus” relates to the southern part of the Island. There is no single authority representing both Turkish and Greek Cypriot people on the Island. Turkey recognises the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus (TRNC). Until a lasting and equitable solution is found within the context of the United Nations, Turkey shall preserve its position concerning the “Cyprus issue”.
- Note by all the European Union Member States of the OECD and the European Union: The Republic of Cyprus is recognised by all members of the United Nations with the exception of Turkey. The information in this document relates to the area under the effective control of the Government of the Republic of Cyprus.
- Regarding Kosovo, this designation is without prejudice to positions on status, and is in line with United Nations Security Council Resolution 1244/99 and the Advisory Opinion of the International Court of Justice on Kosovo’s declaration of independence.