Highways and roads are a crucial part of every country’s public infrastructure. Their maintenance currently faces three main challenges. 1) daily road maintenance operations and technical status assessments of highways rely on tacit human experience. 2) inspection and maintenance workers are using portable terminal tools with low levels of intelligence. 3) on-site operations and back-office supervision and management of maintenance operations are inefficient due to slow turnover rates.
The $800B events industry is antiquated. Huge gaps exist between cities and events. EQ is a mobile platform that streamlines traffic, navigation, crowd control, and security in real time around crowded environments while collecting critical data and analytics. Vasta will soon unveil this next-generation suite of event and venue planning services and digital simulation platform. The EQ Platform was made for cities of any size; public safety; citizens/visitors; fans/non-fans; and for organizers.
This innovation represents Asia’s first public bus with a live green mat on top. The Green Roof Bus was developed for:
1. Awareness: To remind people of the flora and fauna that are sacrificed for dozens of new building. By using public transport, the outreach was wider and also serves to remind the public that public transport greatly reduces your carbon footprint versus owning a car.
2. Bus temperature reduction: both internal and external and in turn, reduction of fuel consumption.
OpenCerts is a blockchain-based, open-source platform for issuing and validating tamper-resistant digital academic certificates. Users will not have to worry about any personal information being leaked as academic records of the certificate and personal data are not published on the blockchain. Since a public blockchain is owned by the community and easily accessible by anyone, there is no need to run or maintain services to verify OpenCerts.
The tree of truth project was called to life in the beginning of 2019 together with Estonian main government office. We tried to solve the problem of how to display the 135 most important indicators of Estonian life to express the health of Estonian society.
The Commonwealth’s Climate Finance Access Hub supports small and vulnerable states to access sources of climate finance to meet their priority adaptation and mitigation needs and realise their sustainable development goals. The Hub helps countries to develop transformative projects required to access funds and support institutional capacity to deliver on climate finance.
- This platform, as well as any data and any map included herein, are without prejudice to the status of or sovereignty over any territory, to the delimitation of international frontiers and boundaries and to the name of any territory, city or area.
- Note by Turkey: The information in this document with reference to “Cyprus” relates to the southern part of the Island. There is no single authority representing both Turkish and Greek Cypriot people on the Island. Turkey recognises the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus (TRNC). Until a lasting and equitable solution is found within the context of the United Nations, Turkey shall preserve its position concerning the “Cyprus issue”.
- Note by all the European Union Member States of the OECD and the European Union: The Republic of Cyprus is recognised by all members of the United Nations with the exception of Turkey. The information in this document relates to the area under the effective control of the Government of the Republic of Cyprus.
- Regarding Kosovo, this designation is without prejudice to positions on status, and is in line with United Nations Security Council Resolution 1244/99 and the Advisory Opinion of the International Court of Justice on Kosovo’s declaration of independence.